Here’s what you need to do so you can hit the ground running.
Complete the Teens Run DC 2018 MCM Charity Runner Application.
Here’s some general information to get you started:
- Reserve a Spot on the Team. Create an account on our fundraising site to register as a TRDC Charity Runner for the Marine Corps Marathon. You’ll be instructed to set your personal fundraising goal. We set the minimum at $500. Of course, we would welcome you to set your fundraising goal higher if you’re feeling inspired.
- Start Fundraising. After registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with instructions on how to set up your personal fundraising page.
- Register Yourself for the Marathon by 8/31/18. Once you’ve raised $350, we will provide you with a code that will allow you to officially register for the race through the MCM online system (total registration cost is $176.38). The $350 fundraising goal must be met prior to 8/31/18 as this is the last day for you to register for the Marathon.
- Meet Your Fundraising Goal by 10/28/18. You’ll need to meet your total $500 fundraising goal prior to 10/28/18 (race day).
- Run the Marathon as We Cheer You On!
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Charity Runner for Teens Run DC!
Your fundraising efforts will support Teens Run DC, the only program in DC that offers long distance running and one-on-one mentoring throughout the academic year to inner city DC youth. We look forward to supporting you in your running and fundraising efforts and to cheering you on race day. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have questions or if we can be of help.