Join us for one of the premier races of the TRDC season at the Credit Union Cherry Blossom 10 Mile & 5K Run on Sunday, April 7!
– 10 Miler – Arrive at 6:45am; Race starts at 7:30am
– 5K – Arrive at 8:15am; Race starts at 9am
We will meet at the Course Marshals Tent on the Cherry Blossom Race grounds near Madison Drive & 14th Street NW DC.
- Metro: You can take the Metro (Blue and Orange lines) to the Smithsonian Mall stop, which is .25 mile from the staging area on the Washington Monument Grounds. Other possible stops include L’Enfant Plaza (Blue, Orange, Green and Yellow Lines), about .8 of a mile from the start; Metro Center (Red, Orange and Blue lines), about .9 of a mile from the start; or Archives (Green and Yellow lines), about .9 of a mile from the start. PLEASE NOTE: Metro will open at 8am on race day (NOT at 5am as it has in years past)! We recommend that runners consider alternative transportation options, as follows:
- Bus: Use the WMATA Trip Planner to plot out your bus route to the race
- Biking: Cherry Blossom offers a bike valet service; click here for details.
- Driving: Very limited parking is available on surrounding streets. We DO NOT advise driving unless you are being dropped off. If you are driving your mentee to the race, please plan to drop them off and then park remotely. Best parking options are east of 7th street and north of the National Mall. If you are planning to park in the area, please leave yourself enough time to make it to our meeting place.
POST-RACE GATHERING: Weather permitting, we will reconvene at the Course Marshals Tent after the race, at around 10am, where we will celebrate our running accomplishments together!
VOLUNTEERING: For more details about how you can volunteer with Teens Run DC at the 2017 Cherry Blossom Health & Fitness Expo at the National Building Museum, click here.
QUESTIONS?: Contact Alee at 202-818-8600, Ext 2, or email email@example.com