No practice this weekend- enjoy the long weekend!
Join us for our monthly mentor training session! Trainings focus on topics such as adolescent development, building and sustaining strong mentoring relationships, and motivating youth to set and achieve running-related goals.
Trainings will be held at 8:45am (immediately before practice). We will plan to meet outdoors at The Yards whenever possible; in the case of inclement weather, we will meet at Philz Coffee, just around the corner.
Mentor trainings are open to all TRDC volunteers; attendance is mandatory for active Mentors.
Join us for our first year of participation in the DC Front Runners’ Pride Run 5K on Friday, June 8!
Friday, June 8
Race starts at 7pm
Historic Congressional Cemetery (1801 E St SE, Washington, DC 20003)*
Meet at 6pm
*Exact meeting place TBD
- Metro: Take the Orange/Blue line to Potomac Avenue Station, walk three blocks east from 15th and Potomac to front gate at 18th and Potomac.
- Bus: Use the WMATA Trip Planner to plot out your bus route to the race.
- Driving: Parking is available on the nearby streets, but a two hour time limit is enforced.
- Remember to wear your TRDC gear to the race!
- Please note: there will be no TRDC practice held on Saturday, June 9.
Contact Jen at 202-818-8600, Ext 1, or email email@example.com