Run with us towards success in running and in life. As a Teens Run DC team member, you will set big goals and work hard towards achieving them. You will have the support of a mentor and a fun, welcoming community. No prior running experience is required! Find out which program works best for you:
- Who: DC area youth ages 11-20. All fitness levels welcome!
- What: Running practice on Saturdays. Occasional races on weekends. Ongoing support from a trained mentor and a fun, welcoming community.
- When & Where: Saturday practices from 10am-12pm at The Yards Park (355 Water St SE), just a short walk from the Navy Yard Metro Station. Races at various locations and times.
- How: Complete an online Enrollment Form and a Physical; return completed physical form to a TRDC coach or email completed forms to email@example.com. Check out our calendar and join us at the next practice!
- Who: Youth at TRDC partner sites. All fitness levels welcome!
- What: Physical activity & life skills sessions led by TRDC Coaches. Occasional races on weekends. Ongoing support from TRDC coaches and teammates.
- When & Where: Weekdays at TRDC partner school sites (Browne Education Campus, Cardozo Education Campus, Center City PCS- Brightwood Campus, Eliot-Hine Middle School, Kelly Miller Middle School, KIPP DC: WILL Academy, Two Rivers Public Charter School).
- How: Complete an online Enrollment Form (or ask the TRDC coach at your school for a paper version of the Enrollment Form). Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the program at your site.